Couch to 5K

Graduation !👨‍🎓

After feeling I couldn't go out this morning for my graduation run due to a stomach bug, I decided that after a good sleep, dry toast and a coffee that I was feeling ok enough!

Didn't run as fast as usual unsurprisingly but 30 minutes done!

After 3 months off with work related stress this program has been invaluable in sorting my head out and I now feel to go back.

Out to Rhodes for my sister's wedding in a week and taking my running shoes with me!

Safe to say the habit's now a lifestyle and the journey has only just begun!

Good luck to all, you can and will do it and it feels great!

12 Replies
oldestnewest

Many many congratulation!!

2 likes

Well done - I've got one more week so will hopefully be following you soon. I'm so shocked to realise that I've become quite a running addict too! 😀

1 like

Very well done you :) Congratulations.... :)

The podium awaits... and... the journey goes on :)

1 like

Well done, fellow runner.

A great testament to the power of exercise.

Keep running, keep smiling.

1 like

Brilliant- Congratulations. You clearly have the grit and determination necessary to be a great runner! Enjoy the running (oh, and enjoy the wedding :) )

1 like

Well done on graduating and great that you feel well enough to get back to work. Running is a fantastic way of managing stress so keep it in your life! Good luck!🙂

1 like

Congrats well done!

1 like

Well done!! Congratulations!! 😊😊😊🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉😊😊😊🥇🥇

1 like

Congratulations Rammy😊..

Well done, you were determined to get that graduation run done...and YOU DID! 🎉🎉🎊

Happy running and enjoy the wedding..

1 like

Fantastic! Congratulations 🎊 Be proud 👍 👍

1 like

That's brilliant, congratulations

1 like

Well done you. Halted in week 8 by injury but got the bug that I am out in Richmond to cheer friends home in a half marathon. Here's hoping I am running again soon. Like you it has improved everything in my life especially my mind!

1 like

You may also like...