W5 R2 with Mr C

W5 R2 with Mr C

Well I had my virtual Mr Smooth and my real Mr C with me this morning and loved this run. Was a little tentative. Mr C has been offering to run with me for the last two weeks but I've preferred my solitude and if I'm honest I thought he'd make me go too fast 😉 (no rude pun intended 😂) He's spent most of his life playing and coaching football and cricket to a good standard so he is naturally fitter than me but I think 2 x 8 mins runs with 5 mins walks was a good entry point for our first couples run. For once I had my playlist on low volume whilst Mr C chatted as we ran through England's green and pleasant land. I listened of course and only spoke to repeat Mr Smooth says just 60 seconds more to go! Yet another milestone reached which I could only dream about a few weeks ago. Now let's just check the W5 R3 structure.... OMG 20 mins?! Are you serious? 😳

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

5 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Don't worry you are ready for it Lottie😊...

Glad you had company on your run today, great fun.😊x

• Yep..... and you will do it. Go you ) and Mr C)... slow and steady and having fun:)

• Your doing really well Lottie keep going mate 😉

• You will do it!!! Keep going 😊😊

• Yes we are, you did it and that face says it all. Brilliant and glad Mr Smooth is still working out for you....

You may also like...