Wk 8 r1

Hi all ,I set off at 9.am this morning with my daughter to do this run ,We went to our local country park and ran round the lake . By this time the sun was out and it was flipping boiling . Anyway I completed the run and it was o.k but not as enjoyable as my last one . Note to my self ,go earlier in future as in up &off, I was hanging around waiting for daughter ,I'd been up since 6am but I promised I'd go with her . Well it's done now and tomorrow its our McMillan mighty hike 26 miles in peak district . We have to leave at 6.am lol that as not gone down well with her lol .Happy running folks

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

6 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Good luck for tomorrow! Let us know how you get on. πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ€

• Thanks will do

• A child that wont get out of bed, now that's unusual lol

Have a good day tomorrow in the peak district on your hike and well done on this mornings run

• Thanks rolysmate

• I love the sun but it really is overrated when running... enjoy your hike oh blimey and take a day extra rest so your poor feet can recover (26 miles I would need a week)

Happy running and looking forward to your next post as you get closer to the podium and to that bling

• Thanks jancanrun ,oh yes I will def be resting extra day or 2 ,mind you I did yorkshire 3 peaks July and I wasn't bad at all day after

You may also like...