Couch to 5K
73,783 members β€’ 105,721 posts

Can't believe I just ran for 25 minutes !

I did it!! If someone had told me at any point during the last 4 years that age 52 and 7+ stone over weight; that I would run for 25 minutes non stop, I'd have laughed them out of town. But I did. Today. Feels amazing.

20 Replies
oldest β€’ newest

Yey!!!! Well done you!!! Your face tells it all!!! My next run is 25 mins...just got back from 2x10 and it was fine...I'm so enjoying this journey!!!!!

1 like

Well Done - Congratulations.

1 like

Well done mate, you are Amazing. 😁

1 like

Well done! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

1 like

That's my next one. Dreading it but well done to you!

1 like

You might just be very pleasantly surprised. I was. Good luck!

Well done! Lovely photo, and the smile says it all. Enjoy your achievement.

1 like

Love the runner's pink and so you should be in the pink after 25 minutes running. Brilliantly done and what a smile!

1 like

Well done!

1 like

Well done πŸ‘πŸ» amazing πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

1 like

Whoop Whoop! Congratulations!!!

1 like

You would have laughed but now you are smiling - what an achievement - well done.

1 like

Congratulations ShashaHR! Brilliant! Wonderful smile on your face!πŸ’ͺπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘Š

1 like

I'm at the same point as you! I did my 25 minutes this morning too. Still hasn't sunk in! Well done you, I'm going to have to follow you now hope you don't mind x

1 like

Oh well done you too!! Feels great doesn't it? πŸ˜‚

Thank you for sharing, gives me hope. Well done you πŸ‘

Fantastic - well done! πŸ‘πŸΌ It really is such an amazing feeling.

Love this programme - It really does work! Are you finding your weight is starting to come off?

1 like

I'm trying hard not to weigh myself very often. I think I'm losing inches but not much weight. I've yo yo dieted forever and I'm not doing that again. I'm making better food choices though. To be honest I ache so much after running it's really motivating me to make better food choices if that makes sense? My clothes were very tight and now they are a little tight lol.

1 like

Measuring is a good idea as your body shape Will REALLY change - I forgot to measure and only weighed myself but I have lost 2.5 stones since January and feel amazing (still have another 2.5 stone to go mind you!)

I eat healthier now and have made simple changes - nothing drastic. I drink more water though which really helps. I use MyFitnessPal as it tracks what I eat and I have linked Strava to it to monitor exercise too and adjust my calorie allowance.

Is really good to wear clothes I haven't been able to get into for years!

Keep up the good work and keep us updated on your progress πŸ‘πŸΌ

1 like

That's awesome! Thankyou 😁

You may also like...