WK8 complete ๐Ÿ˜€

...not the best of runs today, still sore from climbing a rather large hill yesterday and on holiday so off running round the campsite I went as the roads around here are so dicy, the sun was blazing all went well for about 15 mins then decided to run down a farm track at the back of the camp... not the best idea as it was quite steep and very rubbely (if you get what I mean๐Ÿ˜‚) had to go the slowest of slows I can possibly go and even had a few steps walking here and there, struggled on until the end then on cool down I had the steepest hill ever, and then my phone died!! But onwards and upwards onto week 9...wow 3 more runs (hopefully๐Ÿ˜‚) ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ

Skip

Featured Content

Whatโ€™s your health story?

Simone lost over 28kg using advice from HealthUnlocked

Watch Simoneโ€™s story

Featured by HealthUnlocked

11 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • EEEk! So close now...take it steady on the rough terrain.. we need you in one piece for the Graduation Party!!!

• I will, I was very careful ๐Ÿ˜€

• Go you.. enjoy the rest of the Hols too :)

• Well done anyway!!!

• Thank you๐Ÿ˜€

• Podium. Podium, podium. Btw here Podium is actually a rather nice wine. So the podium is waiting for you....

• Eeeeek...can't wait, see you there ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ˜€

• Well done. Doing an unfamiliar run as well. Take it easy on week 9, and get safely to the podium. :)

• Thank you ๐Ÿ˜€ I'm taking my time with week 9 a few more rest days! With all this extra hill walking my legs need it ๐Ÿ˜‚ and I really want to complete w9r3 back at home on my usual route, as its were all this began ๐Ÿ˜€

• And you will. I've taken so many rest days it's turned out to be an annual holiday (haha)! I'm hoping to get to the podium in the not too distant future and also hoping that they've all left us some wine to celebrate. :)

• ...and we WILL get there eventually ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€ don't worry I'm having a few extra crates delivered for when we get there too so we can all celebrate in style together ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

You may also like...