Couch to 5K
52,780 members84,880 posts

Officially a runner after w6r3!!!!

Yay, did w6r3 this morning and it was FAB especially when lovely Laura told me I am now a RUNNER!!🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃 Did not want to stop when the 25 mins was over, so kept on for another 5, then did a warm down walk for 10 mins (I had underestimated the length of a circular run and needed to get back home - Doh!!!!!). So so chuffed, i really cannot believe how far I have come! Keep on going all fellow week 6-ers, so you can join me in WEEK 7! (Cant believe I just typed that!!!) 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

14 Replies
oldestnewest

That is a great feeling, only beaten by the secret message when you play Week 9 Run 3 backwards.

Lol, thanks, this is the programme that keeps on giving! And I thought I only had Julie to look forward to!!!

Well done! I completed this one this morning too. I didn't find it too bad but I had a bit of a foggy head anyway so should have probably left it a day. I just looked at W7 - looks like straight runs from here on out.

Well done Sandi, just done mine but there's no way I could of done another 5 mins......it was way to hot lol......WE ARE OFFICIALLY RUNNERS 😃😃😃😃😃 XX

Yay, well done Dawn! Yes, hot today but I was out at 5.45 cos heat kills me! Lord knows how I will manage my Race for life in July in the middle of the day!!!!!😨 Bring on WEEK 7, you know we will do it! 🙌

Lol.........let's hope it's a cold day for ya 😜😜😜 .....yep look out week 7 ......👣👣👣

Yippee!!!!. I completed W6 R3 and when Laura said those immortal words "you are now a runner". I felt very pleased with myself. W7 begins for me over the weekend. Can I do it? Yes I can!!!!

Fab, well done! It will be a great weekend for us both!!! 😁

Brilliantly well done! Very close now! :)

Thank you !!!!

Hey there's a crop of you doing this one today! Well done!

It's great to know I'm in such good company! Thank you!!

Brilliant proper running person, well done! Funnily enough chatting to a running friend on thurs she said do a circuit past your house so you can stop or do it again depending on how you feel (when I am a grad running willy nilly all over the place lol)!x

Me tooooooooooooo!!!!!!!

You may also like...