I did it

I completed my graduation run this morning. I cant believe how quickly the last 9 weeks have gone, it really has flown by.

Besides learning I can run, and I can manage 5k in just over 30 minutes, I now know I do have the willpower to finish any challenge I set my mind to. I'm currently on day 26 of a 90 day no alcohol challenge...... and I am determined to finish that as well.

Here's to sticking at what we start and seeing it through. Good luck everyone on their C25K.

Thanks for all of your support on this forum you have all been amazing and a big shout out to Oldfloss, I feel like you've been with me every step of the way.

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

8 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Congratulation - celebrate without the alcohol!

• Yes I will have a non alcoholic chilled beer or two this evening to celebrate πŸŽ‰

• If you haven't tried it you should get some Erdinger Alkoholfrei as it is a recovery drink and tastes like a lager!

• That's my favourite, I did not realise it was a recovery drink! I've just read up on it and it sounds like its actually quite good for you, sounds like a good excuse for an extra couple of glasses....

• Congratulations, well done.πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

• Go you... Graduate! Very well done!!!

Well done on the no alcohol challenge too... I did a year off, a while back!

We loved supporting you.... and will continue... as this is only the beginning... the journey goes on!

• Well done acheymakeyπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

Look at you all Graduated..Congratulations πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

• Congratulations Graduate :)

You may also like...