Couch to 5K
54,618 members87,088 posts

Completed week 6 run 3

Completed week 6 run 3

Feeling accomplished , after some apprehension I managed to conquer run 3 of week 6 and not gonna lie it was a struggle . I did managed to improve my time per mile though so that was good . Week 7 here I come :)

18 Replies
oldestnewest

Well done! Good luck for next week 🏃‍♀️

1 like

Forget speed.... just enjoy!!! Well done!

1 like

I know and I am not purposely trying to beat my speed ... it is just naturally happening

1 like

x

Of course it was a struggle - if it wasn't you wouldn't be half so pleased with yourself and everyone would be doing it! Well done - you're getting so close now!

3 likes

Thank you x

I am entering week 7 and I am so nervous. Week 6 run 3 was very tough

1 like

I know ... which plan are you following ? My first run of week seven is 20 mins then 3 min walk and then 5 min run . I am dreading it x

I am doing the couch to 5k so my 3 runs this week are for 25 minutes 😣

Aah right I started off doing that but now I am doing ease in to 5k ... run 2 of week 7 is 26 mins straight and the run 3 is 27 mins x

1 like

It is tough going, I always feel like giving up during the run and find it hard to motivate myself to keep going

2 likes

Me to but just keep thinking mind over matter and also I know a few people in their 60's that are running marathons and they give me I inspiration to carry on ..

I also have a nephew that is a double amputee that manages to play wheel chair basketball for England and I just think if he can do that then I can do this x

3 likes

Well done! 🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️

1 like

Thank you :)

Well done you.. I've got this run on Tuesday I'm a little scared if I'm honest..

2 likes

You will be fine , just listen to your music and think it will be over soon x x

2 likes

How do you get the stats that have been illustrated? Can your run distance etc be obtained via the app or?

1 like

I have downloaded a different app called ease into 5k that gives you the stats , very similar to couch to 5k but records your stats x

You may also like...