Couch to 5K
55,160 members87,657 posts

I did it, really did it! Programme completed today 😊

Have just finished my last run! Can't believe I'm actually writing this, 35 minutes running without stopping and am so chuffed I feel weepy 😊. I did get a stitch at about 25 mins (any tips on how to avoid/get past this appreciated) so it was pretty slow, but still, I did it!

Thank you for so many supportive messages - especially in week 6 where I struggled most.

Now, how to keep the motivation levels up..... maybe signing up for a park run 🏃. Will definitely keep going, am addicted now! 😊

13 Replies
oldestnewest

Yaaay well done you 🎉

1 like

Hurray!!! Well done, you must be so proud of yourself, so are we all!!! ☺☺Can't help you much with tips as I'm only finishing W4. It must be such a great feeling to run for such a long time!!!

Well done again and keep it going!!🏅🏅🎉🎉🎉

1 like

Congratulations what an achievement in 9 weeks 🏅

1 like

Amazing- well done you, even on a soggy day!!! Keep runningxx

1 like

Just light rain here - I think it even helped!

1 like

Woohoo! Graduate!

1 like

Congratulations and very well done. Fantastic achievement. Definitely try a Parkrun. They are brilliant.

1 like

Yay partaaaaaay!!!

Massive 🎈🎉CONGRATS🎉🎈 Janeeshaw 😆

You just need that lovely badge next to your name now. Hope you're feeling super proud. It's a seriously amazing achievement. Up on that podium now and celebrate!

🌻😆🎈🎉🍸🍷🍹🎊🍰🏆🎓🏆🍰🎊🍹🍷🍸🎉🎈😆🌻

1 like

Well done - Congratulations! I'm on W8R3 and looking forward to tackling week 9 next week so hopefully I will be graduating soon too. I'm hoping to move on the the C25K+ podcasts and sign up for a local Park Run to keep me motivated. Good luck and keep running!

1 like

Well done graduate 🎓🍾🏅🏃🏻‍♀️💪🏻

1 like

I'm week 8 r2 tonight. I'm itching to be at w9. We'll done x ✅

1 like

Michael says if you get stitches try to drink well (I think he means water) before you run and slow your pace if that fails to work. Grin and bear it is another way. But many congratulations for graduating.

1 like

Well done :)

1 like

You may also like...