Week 6 Run 3.....done (just!!)

Well that was my toughest run yet !! Have to say I struggled the whole time - the only enjoyable bit was the last 60 seconds - full of mixed emotions now - glad I managed to run for 25 mins but upset that I didn't enjoy it. My legs were aching the whole time and my running didn't feel natural today. Other runs I have settled into a natural pace but not today for some reason. Really hoping week 7 goes OK - don't want 3 more runs like today !!

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

6 Replies

oldestnewest
  • You'll be fine X

Some runs are like that, they just seem hard work

Bet the next run will be fine and you'll get into your nice pace again and you'll be posting what a lovely run you had X

• Thank you - I like your thinking and hope you are right. I'm planning on running again on Monday morning so a couple of rest days should help.

• You done it!! So well done on that one.

Seems like wk6 is a funny one🤔.

All the best for wk7 🏃🏃🏃

• Thank you 😀

• Did that run last night. Didn't enjoy it. But we are so close now we have to finish. I guess we need to try a few long runs to see the best way to tackle them.

• Yes I'm sure you are right - we have enough long runs coming up to find our feet so to speak !! Good luck for your week 7 🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️

You may also like...