W7R3 Well, the next one has to be better!

What a miserable run that was! The weather was dire, windy and wet, and I've been battling a dodgy stomach for a few days now. Wasn't convinced I would complete today so set off rather slowly and kept it that way. The slowest 25 minute run of the four I've done!

BUT I'm absolutely delighted I made myself do it and incredibly impressed to have got to the end of week 7. It's done and I love the idea that I'm (hopefully) ready for week 8. Maybe the weather will be kinder come Wednesday ..... So, so close now ..... :)

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

5 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Slow is always better than on the couch!!! Nearly there, go for it!

• Well done! I did that run today too, what a great feeling to have completed four 25 min runs. And yes mine today was slow too.

• Brilliant. Well done you. Imagine how good completing three 28 minute runs will feel!

• Well done 👍 , that is the sign of a proper runner 🏃 🏃‍♀️

chickened out and did my w7r2 on the treadmill but found it really hard compared to being outside(outside on a nice day).

I think I ran too fast with the pressure of the numbers telling me my speed, it felt like a hellish long time.

Got a reflective waterproof running jacket coming from Amazon, so next time it's wet, I will be out there with you. 🌨

• No, you didn't chicken out - you completed it too! I had my nice new jacket on for the first time yesterday. Forecast suggests it will be getting plenty of wear!

You may also like...