Week 6 Run 3 Complete!

After telling the gremlins to shut up all night, I went for the run and even though I felt like death by the end (so awful that im surprised no one called an ambulance when they saw me stagger up the street 😂) I DID IT. I was too tired to cheer but when Michael johnson said I'm a real runner now I had a huge smile on my face :)

Nearly there now. Soon ill graduate :D

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

17 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Well done 👏👏, I've got W6R3 on friday and I can't wait

• Good luck. Im sure you can do it

• Fab, well done big achievment loved finishing week 6 as began to feel I'd finish the programme. I'm just ahead going into wk 9 now.

• I agree. It's the first time I've actually thought I'm going to graduate. I mean I wondered if I could but today I said I would graduate. :) whats involved in week 9

• 3 30min runs. Always a bit daunting upping the distance but getting used to the longer runs now. Probably Fri when I do it as work busy. BTW week 7 a good week as you start it knowing you managed to run it end of wk 6.

• Sheesh I thought I'd only have to run for thirty minutes once 😂

Soon you'll know you can complete thirty minutes so well done :)

• Well done! Onwards together into week 7 👍

• I did it yesterday 🙂 probably starting week 7 at the weekend, as currently on holiday.

• Oh ok. Good luck to us both

• Oh how I love to hear Michael Johnson's voice tell me I can slow down and walk! I actually laugh when he says 'Keep going you're doing great' because I think in my head 'you wouldn't day that if you could see me' lol

• Haha ive thought that exact thing 😂 and "what does he know? Hes an actual runner, he wouldn't be here dying". It makes me wonder if I should use a different trainer who I could imagine struggling along side me lol. But I like michael Johnson's voice spurring me on so ill forgive him 😂😂

• Snap lol , love his voice

• I did w6r3 last night too - well done.

I made the mistake of changing my route and my first 2k were all uphill, I honestly felt that people were going to walk past me but I did it

• Wow well done. I can barely run on flat ground 😂

• Good going. This will be me tomorrow morning I hope, so it's good to know others are conquering their gremlins at the same point.

Onwards to graduation!

• How did it go?

You may also like...