Cruise stops graduation 👨‍🎓

Managed to get Week 9 Runs 1 and 2 done last week but couldn't quite squeeze in Run 3 before we set sail on our holiday 😩

Brought my running gear with me though and have already run round (and round and round) the deck for a 20 minute run with another run planned in a couple of days 😃

Looking forward to graduating when we get back!

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

9 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Surely if you can circumnavigate the deck for 20 mins you can push it out to 30?

• That's what I thought. Graduation afloat -- why not? 👟👟⛴

• What a great idea - it hadn't even dawned on me that I could graduate on the ship doh! That's it then - decision made, Week 9 Run 3 will be on our next sea day which is on Thursday. Let's hope the current beautiful weather holds until then!

• how lovely a sea graduation 🎓😁 happy running

• Go for it x it will be lovely to graduate on a cruise x

• I am sure there are few people who can claim to have graduated a running program in the middle of the ocean Good on you!!

• Oh, how I hope that you have a running watch or a phone with a gps-tracking running app. It would blow my mind to see the 'route' that you took in the middle of the ocean, round and round the ship, but with the forward motion of the ship making a kind of spirograph pattern.

• Well I did try! My 20 minute run using Runkeeper recorded that I'd run 30 miles when I stopped it 😂 I deleted it but I'll try again on Thursday just for you and share the result 👍🙏😭

• I went on a cruise last year and ran every morning around the deck... 3 laps was 1 mile... so I did 10 laps every day (5k ish). Certainly made me feel better about the quantity of food I was devouring!! Also they had a great gym if the weather is too hot/cold. :-)

You may also like...