W3R1 in the bag!! 😅

W3R1 in the bag!! 😅

I have just finished my 1st run of W3 ( if you can call it that based on the average pace lol) but I genuinely feel I have improved. I managed to do 5 minutes instead of three during my last set and finished feeling super excited and a bit more confident that at some point I will be able to run 30 minutes non stop . Hopefully r2 will feel a bit easier on Wednesday 😅 xx

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

5 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Of course you will run for 30 minutes non stop........How dare you doubt it!!!

Keep running, keep smiling.

• Aww thank you!! I am!! 😄xx

• Well done, you're doing really well and it's great that you're enjoying it. Just take it slowly and steadily and you'll get there.

• Thank you! I definitely am enjoying the feeling after the run , I can't say that I am feeling the same when I am about to start lol but it's getting better . Xx

• I don't particularly look forward to running (still), but strangely miss it when I can't go. I enjoy bits ofvtge run, but the after run feeling, as you say, is really good!

You may also like...