W1R1 DONE!

I've finished my first run! I was proud of myself for getting through it. I was exhausted by the end, but it's fine, it's Saturday so it's a lazy day for me. However, I am say I'm really shocked at how much energy I have post-cooling off and everything.

Usually I'm wanting a nap in the early afternoon (I don't usually take one, but I want one) and today I've been kind of wide awake and full of energy ever since that morning run. I may have to change my plans of running after class, to running before class. As much as it would pain me to wake up BEFORE my 7:30am and 8am classes, if I would have this much energy after every run, I can only imagine how well my classes this summer would go!

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

6 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Good work!! It took me a week to build up to W1R1, so well done 😊👍

• Well done :)

• Hi, I did mine yesterday. Who did you pick in the app? I had Sarah Milligan. Is run 2 exactly the same?

• I actually think I have a different app than everyone on here. I have just a generic C25K app that was free so I didn't pick anyone.

• I used the free NHS one

• Ah, I have the one by Zen Labs!

You may also like...