W3 r3 completed

Buzzing week 3 done just now..Thought of every excuse not to go but just did it and so glad I did . Nervous about w4 as I start it on holiday at the weekend and hoping I can use the hotel facilities or run in the heat. 4weeks ago I would have laughed at the mere suggestion of exercising on holiday but I've got the buzz now. Anyone else continued on holiday too?? It was my birthday yesterday and I got lots of lovely running wear and have never been so excited to recieve them lol... now I know I'm hooked. Keep running lovely people ūüėä

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

4 Replies

oldest ‚ÄĘ newest
  • Happy Birthday for yesterday. I've not been away anywhere hot since I started running, but my husband has always trained whenever we've been away - if you're running outside try to run when it's not so hot, and make sure you take water with you would be my advice based on his experiences. Have a great holiday.

• Thankyou. I'll definitely take that advice on water on board. Looking forward to some early morning runs/walks and it's lovely and flat in lanzarote too. Thanks

• It's Ironman Lanzarote this Sunday - if you are anywhere near it, it's worth spectating.

• Ooh I will take a look where it is. That will be brill to watch thanks

You may also like...