Couch to 5K
62,153 members94,896 posts

Week 6 in the bag

Haven't had a chance to post this week but started week 6 on Tuesday and did final run this morning. I thought I was only going to be running 20 mins and when Sara said 25 I wondered if I'd manage it🙁 I just took it it slow and steady and I am so happy I even managed to speed up for the last 60 seconds😀 I'm thinking of signing up for a park run next weekend and I actually feel like a runner now.

8 Replies
oldestnewest

Fantastic, huge well done for your progress 😎

Thanks I'm really looking forward to week 7. 😊

Woo hoo. Go you! Week 7 is super after week 6. Just more of what you already know is within your capabilities. Enjoy! 😊

Thanks it's hard to believe that 6 weeks ago I didn't know if I'd get through the 1st week and now I can't wait for my running days! 😀

1 like

I know! I just finished W5R3 today and I'm sad I have to wait until Tuesday to run again. My legs want to GO!

1 like

It's an amazing feeling isn't it! I'm not quite brave enough for a parkrun yet - I plan to after the 9 weeks. Let us know how you get on!

It's fab. I'm not sure I'm brave enough either, trying to persuade my daughter to come with me for support.

2 likes

Well done !!!! I finished week 6 this morning too 🙂🙂 also took it slow and steady was afraid I wasn't going to make it , but pleased to say I did xx

2 likes

You may also like...