I'm an Athlete!!!!!!

I'VE DONE IT! Just completed my final run and I feel absolutely brilliant. I would never have believed when I started that a) I would keep going with the app (I am good at giving up!) and b) I would actually be able to run for 30 minutes without stopping and could even have done more! What more can I say? I am absolutely delighted and can't wait to go out again!

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

18 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Woohoo!! Well done you! Congratulations on a great achievement and here's to lots more great running.

• Brilliant, congratulations graduate. Time to collect your shiny badge β­οΈπŸŽ“πŸŽˆπŸ…πŸƒπŸ»πŸƒπŸ»β€β™€οΈ

• Mucho CONGRATULATIONS :) :) :)

• Good Job

That's amazing πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ

• Congratulations on your achievement! Well done

• Fab-tastic! Well done! :D

• Congratulations graduate πŸ˜„

• Congrats!!! You've only gone and done it!! Welcome to the fold, you runner, you!

• Congratulations, brilliant, well done! You're a runner!

• You are AMAZING and it's such an achievement! :) Well done and keep on running :)

• Fantastic - well done.

• Yeay! Hooray for you... Graduate....! Well done :)

• Well done, and thanks for such a positive post to keep us undergrads inspired 😊

• Well done you! I hope to complete C25K in the next couple of weeks.

• Go you. Absolutely brilliant!

• Huge congrats! x

• Congrats! Well done! And to hear that you could have run more gives me hopes I can do the same when my time comes. Very well done indeed!

• Funnily enough, I did Parkrun this morning and started to struggle a bit! Looked at my watch and I had only been running for 24 minutes! Runs vary so much from day to day, but I absolutely love the buzz of completing a run - even a bad one. Good luck with your progress and I look forward to hearing about your graduation very soon!

You may also like...