Week 9 R 2 cream crackered update

Week 9 R 2 cream crackered update

yeees the finish line is in sight and 9 weeks of sheer bloodimindedness leaves me with just 1more run until graduation . Without wanting to put a hoodoo on it , im most surprised to A- getting through it in one piece and

B- getting through in one go and in the 9 weeks . ive enjoyed myself with it all even the odd melt down in 1st 3 weeks . The support from all you good peeps out there HAS BEEN WICKED . Even when completed im still carrying on with the week 9 runs every other night , so you dont get rid of me that easy lol. looking forward to seeing my account name with the graduate badge haha

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

8 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Pre congratulations congratulations.

• Well done... get that badge and then we take it from there:)

• How exciting! Enjoy your last run of the programme ☺ then come back for the graduation party 🎉🎂

• Yeay! I fancy a party!! :) I shall get my frock out!

• I got my party frock on t'other day and was leaving the house and my husband asked why I was going out in my underskirt 😁

• ohhhh so funny

• Enjoy your Graduation Run..its a good one. See you on the podium😊...

• Right behind you. Just finished w7r3 yesterday and am constantly amazed that I have managed 25 minutes of non-stop running (even if it looks like I'm impersonating an overweight tortoise). Early congrats on graduating.

You may also like...