Couch to 5K
55,196 members87,700 posts

Week 9 R 2 cream crackered update

Week 9 R 2 cream crackered update

yeees the finish line is in sight and 9 weeks of sheer bloodimindedness leaves me with just 1more run until graduation . Without wanting to put a hoodoo on it , im most surprised to A- getting through it in one piece and

B- getting through in one go and in the 9 weeks . ive enjoyed myself with it all even the odd melt down in 1st 3 weeks . The support from all you good peeps out there HAS BEEN WICKED . Even when completed im still carrying on with the week 9 runs every other night , so you dont get rid of me that easy lol. looking forward to seeing my account name with the graduate badge haha

8 Replies
oldestnewest

Pre congratulations congratulations.

Well done... get that badge and then we take it from there:)

How exciting! Enjoy your last run of the programme ☺ then come back for the graduation party 🎉🎂

1 like

Yeay! I fancy a party!! :) I shall get my frock out!

I got my party frock on t'other day and was leaving the house and my husband asked why I was going out in my underskirt 😁

ohhhh so funny

Enjoy your Graduation Run..its a good one. See you on the podium😊...

Right behind you. Just finished w7r3 yesterday and am constantly amazed that I have managed 25 minutes of non-stop running (even if it looks like I'm impersonating an overweight tortoise). Early congrats on graduating.

You may also like...