YIPPEE KAYAY - I DID IT!!

YIPPEE KAYAY - I DID IT!!

I actually did it!! I just completed the final run of the programme!! 😱😁

When I started this on 6 Feb with my husband, it was cold, dark and wet and I was shattered!!! I could never imagine running (albeit slowly) continuously for 30 minutes!! He dibbed out after week 2 & I really thought I wouldnt be far behind him but, I carried on & I think Im now addicted!!

My last run wasnt my best by any means (& I forgot to turn my watch off at the end so I dont know my pace/distance etc!!), it was early (5am!!), cold, something happened to my app so it looked different, all my data has been wiped & I couldnt play any music! The gremlins came in hard & fast at 15 mins but, somehow, I did it!!

Finding this place & all you was a BIG plus for me so - thank you all, thank you for your support, for your tips, for sharing your experiences, for helping me keep on!! ❀️

I DID IT!!!! (Sorry, a tad excited!!) πŸƒπŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸƒπŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸƒπŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸƒπŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

31 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Congratulations! What a fantastic achievement πŸ˜€.

• Thank you 😁

• Amazing!!! I can't wait to get there! Huge well done to you! Keep it up! πŸ€—πŸŒˆπŸŒˆπŸŒˆπŸŒˆ

• Thank you, the feeling of completing is well worth the push!! 😁

• Amazing achievement. Well done!!

You are an inspiration for people like me who are not quite there yet :)

What's next I wonder? ;)

• Oh thank you!! Hope to see a similar post from you in the very near future!

Ive already signed up for a 5k in May and am going to do the colour run in June with my brother-in-law & brother! Got to keep plodding on! πŸ˜πŸƒπŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

• Congratulations. I can't wait to post in similar vain. Only the final run to do, which I'm intending to be a parkrun on Saturday. I think pure stubbornness has got me through, and sticking to the programme, but now I can't wait to experiment and find out what suits me best (I suspect it will be intervals - I do better with a walking break!). Well done again, and keep running πŸ˜€

• Thank you!

Fantastic you're so close too!! Good luck for Saturday, will watch out for your post!! x

• Well Done - be very proud, what an achievement!

• Thank you 😊

• Well done graduate! Fantastic news. Time to claim your shiny badge and have a party!

πŸƒπŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸƒπŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸƒπŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸƒπŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸƒπŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸŽˆπŸ…πŸŽ“β­οΈπŸΎπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆ

• Thank you! Maybe a couple of celebratory G&T's at the weekend but Im going to keep plodding on so not too many! πŸ˜‚

• Thats the spirit 🍸

• Well done! Don't forget to get your badge: (https://healthunlocked.com/couchto5k/posts/135233236/april-2017-graduation-badges).

No doubt someone will be along with prosecco and balloons later...

• Thank you!! The biggest coffee Costa do is hitting the mark at the moment - got to get through work before celebrating! πŸ˜β˜•οΈπŸΎ

• Many congratulations to you. Now you can do whatever your little running legs choose to do πŸƒπŸƒπŸƒ

Enjoy!

• Yeeeeeeeeeeeha! Well done YOU! So you are now a c25k Graduate. Congratulations 😊

Your badge looks great, ,really suits you

I bet your old,man now wishes he'd not ducked out. Oh well, cometh the hour, cometh the woman 😁

So, next up Stepping Stones podcasts? 😊

• Thank you 😁 Im going to keep on with my 30 min route for a while & enter a few 5k runs I think. Exciting times! 😁

• Congratulations!!

• Well done - you deserve to feel excited.

• Isn't it a great feeling? Congratulations! πŸΎπŸƒπŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸƒπŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸƒπŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸƒπŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸƒπŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸΎ

• well done slowpoke i'll be joining you in 4 days time 2 more runns to go here

• Woohoo! Bet you thought you'd never get there but here you are! Well done you. Enjoy the celebrations. :)

• Congratulations runner πŸƒ

• Congratulations - fantastic achievement πŸŽ‰ I hope to join you in a couple of weeks

• Forgive me correction - congratulations Graduate!

• Huge congratulations,l am abit late with saying this to you but,l myself am so close to completing and it inspires me and others to carry on,fantastic,well done,Stevy

• Well done. I remember the feeling of completing week 9. Keep going ! πŸƒπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

• Well done, it does feel good finishing the programme. Good luck in your May 5k, which 5k are you doing? I'm doing two - Birmingham chocolate and Liverpool rock n roll if you are doing one of them may see you there.

• Thank you! Im doing the Godalming Run & the London Colour Run 😁

• Racing is such fun! Who knew? 😊

You will giggle like a girl 😁

You may also like...