W5R2 ... still buzzing!!

I've had a horrible feeling all day that I wasn't going to be able to do this one - even though R1 went so well - I got pains in my shins walking to and from work (2 miles either way) AND nipping up the road at lunchtime but...I went out and not only completed the run but carried on for a few more minutes after!!!

Major test for me comes on Friday...25 mins non-stop!! I'm nervous about it but at the same time cannot wait to try!! 😃🤗😝

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

7 Replies

oldestnewest
  • You totally got this, Annie. I have complete faith in you :-)

• Thank you 😁 Im really looking forward to it - want to see if I can do it, I'm going to give it my all!!

• Well done, Annie. Fantastic attitude.

Can I ask which version of c25k you are following? The NHS Choices one that most of us follow is 'only' 20 minutes for W5R3.

• Yep thats the one Im on - I think I got a bit over excited & put 25 min by mistake! 😜 Friday will be the 20 min run 🤞🏻

• Me too, except it will be Saturday as flying to Malta tomorrow - excited to do the 20min run on a completely different route and just hope there are no hills!!

• You will smash it by the way! I have done the c25k at least twice before and works every time! Enforced breaks due to past injuries and more recently due to apathy!! Back on it though and loving pounding the streets again x

• Thank you! Never thought I would love it but I really do!!!

You may also like...