W5R2

What a shock to see it jump from 5 to 8 min run πŸ˜‚ I thought I would be doing the same as my last run, which felt OK!! instead of panicking this time at the thought of it I just went out and did it, struggled for a start then eased into it, still can't quite believe I'm actually running for this amount of time when I think back to my first few runs!! Its getting quite addictive 😊

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

10 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Got this run to do in the morning, seems a jump but so did the last one.

Onwards and upwards

Well done for not panicking and literally taking it in your stride!

• Thankyou ... You'll be fine, just think when you get to 5 its only 3 more mins and you can do it 😁 good luck tomorrow πŸƒπŸƒ

• Wel done you. I have my W5R2 tomorrow - hope it goes as well :)

• Good luck, you can do it πŸ˜πŸƒπŸŽ‰

• I have decided to have an extra rest day and do the R2 tomorrow. :)

• Well done you, there's a few of us at thereabouts the same stage. I did mine this morning and the sense of achievement of the 8 minute wonder is great. We'll be graduating soon and then anyone up for a virtual drink?

• Definitely πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸƒπŸƒπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

• Of course, good idea :)

• Week 5 is a milestone week. You will feel very proud of yourself when you've completed it.

• You keep repeating that you just can't believe it...........time to eradicate all disbelief in yourself and the plan, take a deep breath, grit your teeth(but only in a very relaxed manner) and relish the challenge ahead.

You CAN do it, if your head lets you.

You may also like...