W7R1 This is getting tough!

Hello! I didn't have the time this weekend to update you on my W6R3, well in the end I was a very good girl and woke up early on Saturday to run in Bristol. I have to say I really enjoyed being by myself wandering around the neighbourhood in my trainers, although not knowing what was coming next was difficult. When I had around 5 minutes to reach the end of the run I got into a not very steep but quite long uphill road, I thought I couldn't make it!

Today I run W7R1, another 25 minutes but this time back home. My legs don't bother me as much as a couple of weeks ago, I guess I'm getting stronger! I'm happy thinking the next two runs I'll be doing are something I have already done twice, since I started the programme there is a challenge every week, is comforting having a week to secure your progress!

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

2 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Well done on the Bristol run yaskas. You are on the home straight now and can hopefully work out a suitable route for these longer runs, not to hilly.

Keep going😊xx

• Yes, well done- Bristol is so hilly... I'm going to be there in a couple of weeks and planning to do my run around the downs

You may also like...