Got back out there! :-)

Thanks so mucj for all the replies to my post. It definitely helped to get me out there today and all the advice was useful. It's reminded me just how important this forum was first time round and how the support really helps. Well Despite the late start, which is bit off putting as i live on the beach front and it means theres quite a few people around, I got my kit on and did week 2. The endorphins felt great and Im hoping this is the start of my return :-). Think I may just plod through every week to give my body the chance to rebuild up stamina...watch this space! :-) x

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

7 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Well done... sounds like a great plan...:)

It is a really good feeling and doing so much for mind and body!

Looking forward to your posts :)

• Watching :) And cheering you on :)

• Thanks John. Not checked my bees yet! Waiting for a bit of nicer weather :-)

• Lost one hive but the other two are booming :) Looking forward to good honey production this year :)

• Yes i lost one but am hoping i have three left :-/ Love collecting the honey :-)

• TBH I don't like all the mess and time involved, mostly I just like to watch the Bees - bit the honey does taste darn good :)

• Well done! You might find that your fitness builds more quickly than it did the first time round but as you know, slow and steady is never a bad thing. It's brilliant that it felt so great to get back out there.

You may also like...