Couch to 5K

Lanky, seeking leggings for running

Hi! Following on from last week's post about parkrun/clothing, I've realised that I really do need a proper pair of running leggings, because my current trousers just aren't suitable for running outside.

Does anyone know where I might be able to find some reasonably priced leggings in a UK 8 with a 35 inch (90 cm) inside leg please? I've had a look on a couple of sites and in a couple of shops already, but they all seem to be a few inches too short :( and it's too cold for cropped trousers right now!

Thank you all!

8 Replies
oldestnewest

Have you tried the men's section?

I did try a few, but unfortunately getting a size large enough to go over my hips meant that the actual legs were rather baggy :(

Thanks for the reply though!

I am 5ft 10" (normally a 34" leg in trousers) and wear ladies Karrimor running tights from Sports Direct. Find them plenty long enough. Hope this helps.🙂

2 likes

This is incredibly helpful- thank you so much! I've got a branch near me, so I'll have a look in there on my way home from work :)

1 like

I've got some of them too but then I've also been OK out in the mornings in my cropped trousers!

Long compression socks with the pants?

1 like

I got some running leggings from Sainsbury's a couple of weeks ago, which are plenty long on me at 5'9". £14 I think, and very comfortable. :)

1 like

Can't help with your legging hunt I'm afraid but wish I had your long-legged problem. It's the opposite for me, forever rolling them up at the bottom!

1 like

You may also like...