Couch to 5K
54,831 members87,340 posts

Running leggings

I am sure this must be a regular topic but all I can find are posts that are 6 years old! Can anyone recommend good running leggings that are supportive, comfy, wash and wear well, and have a small pocket for keys? I keep finding ones online that look good then the reviews are awful!

Ideally looking for Sweaty Betty style and quality at M&S prices ha ha (aren't we all?). I do have one pair of cropped SB leggings and they are superb but can't justify cost of a new full-length pair right now. Suggestions gratefully received 😊👍.

8 Replies
oldestnewest

Hi. I’ve got Nike and Karrimor leggings/tights. Both great and have zipped pocket on back. Sportsdirect do the Karrimor at great prices.

1 like

Thank you for ultra swift reply! Do you know if the sizing is true or do they come up big/small? We have a Sportsdirect locally but always a chaotic mess, so it helps if you know what you are looking for!

I always go up one size as hate is tight on waist. I ordered online as agree store is awful! But probably better to try on in the store.

1 like

I got my favourite ones from Costco, soft and comfy, wash well, little pocket for a key, cool patterns and very cheap 😎

1 like

I find tkmaxx great for sports clothes; although it is hit and miss. If you fall lucky you can find quality brands at discount prices (I sound like I’m advertising but I’m not on commission I promise!)

Also, refuse to shop at sports direct on principle.

2 likes

Type in 'sweaty betty leggings' on ebay. I've bought a few at cost by doing this. Also 'Tribe Sports' do excellent running leggings. They are expensive but if you wait until the sales you'll get them at half the price.

1 like

I got mine from m and s, but I saw a very nice looking pair in Sainsbury's that I'm tempted by.

Bloody hell tempted by running gear, what is happening 🤯😬

1 like

I’ve got a cracking pair from Tesco. They have pockets on each leg although I cannot abide putting anything in them (I use a keyfix around my wrist for keys).

1 like

You may also like...