Late Christmas Present :)

Went out this morning and completed the 3rd run of week 9 :) This was my second attempt at run 3 after a failed attempt on Boxing Day, but found a nice steady rhythm and pushed on after the 30 minutes to complete 5k. Managed to complete the 5k in 33 minutes and 10 seconds, absolutely over the moon. So looking forward to my first Parkrun as a runner this coming Saturday.

Good luck to all those currently working towards Graduation and a Happy New Year to everybody.

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

14 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Congratulations Phil, that is a very good 5k time!

• Congratulations graduate, time to celebrate β­οΈπŸ…πŸΎπŸŽ“

• Well done - that's a great time.

• Oh my gosh a late 2016 partaaaaaay! Well done, especially after the disappointment of boxing day.

Massive CONGRATULATIONS!!!

πŸŽˆπŸŒŸπŸŽˆπŸŒŸπŸΈπŸ»πŸ°πŸ·πŸŽ“πŸŽ“πŸ·πŸ°πŸ»πŸΈπŸŒŸπŸŽˆπŸŒŸπŸŽˆ

Enjoy your park run :)

• Fantastic. Congratulations on graduating and what a wonderful time! πŸ₯‡ πŸ₯‚ πŸŽ‰

• Congratulations on graduating with a great 5k time! Good luck with Parkrun too!☺

• Well done. I hope you have a great Parkrun, that will be the feather in your graduation cap.

• Congratulations πŸƒπŸƒand what a fantastic time for 5kπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸ‘ enjoy your parkrun I've still to get there!! Aim for 2017 😊

• Well done, great time too.

Enjoy park run.

• Congratulations on your run and a great time to boot.

Onward and upward, good luck with your runs in 2017.

All the best.

• Congratulations on your graduation and 5k! Excellent. Have a great New Year πŸ†

• That is a fantastic present, huge well done to you.... :)

• Well done! It's a wonderful feeling isn't it? Good luck with the Parkrun too!

• Congratulations!

You may also like...