C25 virtual park run

I ran mine this morning at a muddy Nowton Park (Bury St Edmunds park run). First PR for me and thankfully I wasn't last - ok near the back but managed to come in 275th out of 290 with a PB of 36m 23s (yay! Go me!). I wore my Santa hat for the first lap, then my head started to overheat :-( so it went into my pocket.

I ended up running with a friend from camera club - her PB is around 26 mins so once I'd made sure she knew about my lack of speed I offered to make her run a PW (Personal Worst). Nearly achieved it but she sometimes is the tail runner for the Bury Parkrun so her PW is about 50 mins which means I don't have to worry about a guilt complex ;-)

Can't wait to do it again - next Saturday here I come!

Happy Christmas and happy running everyone! :-)

Last edited by
Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

6 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Well done Carol and a Happy Christmas to you ! :-) xxx

• Excellent, well done you, and what a great time......anytime you fancy a bit of 'touristing' at Cambridge (Milton) let me know.......I'm always up for a meet up......

#loveparkrun

Merry Christmas and happy running!

Mx

• Might take you up on that Madge50 - as long as it's flat-ish! I hail from Cambridge and used to have friends in Milton (they used to own the Waggon & Horses many moons ago). Also know around Coton and Granchester way.

Happy Christmas!

C x

• It is flat! πŸ˜„

Mx

• Well done! Great run! Happy Christmas to you! πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸŽ„πŸ˜ŠπŸŽ„πŸŽ…πŸ»πŸŽ„β˜ƒπŸŽ„πŸŽπŸŽ„πŸƒπŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸƒπŸ»πŸƒπŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸƒπŸ»

• Brilliant run! Merry Christmas πŸŽ„πŸƒπŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸŽ…πŸΌ

You may also like...