Couch to 5K
54,916 members87,437 posts

C25 virtual park run

I ran mine this morning at a muddy Nowton Park (Bury St Edmunds park run). First PR for me and thankfully I wasn't last - ok near the back but managed to come in 275th out of 290 with a PB of 36m 23s (yay! Go me!). I wore my Santa hat for the first lap, then my head started to overheat :-( so it went into my pocket.

I ended up running with a friend from camera club - her PB is around 26 mins so once I'd made sure she knew about my lack of speed I offered to make her run a PW (Personal Worst). Nearly achieved it but she sometimes is the tail runner for the Bury Parkrun so her PW is about 50 mins which means I don't have to worry about a guilt complex ;-)

Can't wait to do it again - next Saturday here I come!

Happy Christmas and happy running everyone! :-)

6 Replies
oldestnewest

Well done Carol and a Happy Christmas to you ! :-) xxx

1 like

Excellent, well done you, and what a great time......anytime you fancy a bit of 'touristing' at Cambridge (Milton) let me know.......I'm always up for a meet up......

#loveparkrun

Merry Christmas and happy running!

Mx

Might take you up on that Madge50 - as long as it's flat-ish! I hail from Cambridge and used to have friends in Milton (they used to own the Waggon & Horses many moons ago). Also know around Coton and Granchester way.

Happy Christmas!

C x

1 like

It is flat! 😄

Mx

Well done! Great run! Happy Christmas to you! 👏🏻👏🏻🎄😊🎄🎅🏻🎄☃🎄🎁🎄🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏻🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏻

Brilliant run! Merry Christmas 🎄🏃🏻‍♀️🎅🏼

You may also like...