6th Park run & 6th PB

Another PB at Woodley park run this morning 27:19 so that is six weeks since I started going to park runs and I have improved at every run. Todays time is 2 minutes faster than my PB before I started park runs. I cant believe it I just set out to have a good run and they keep on coming.

Today my pace maker was a girl about 8 or 9 years old running with her mum. I got past them on the last kilometer but as usual they sprinted past me on the run in to the finish line. πŸ˜ŠπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒ

12 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Well done!! If you keep this up, you will be near the front soon!

• Thanks dagshar. If I keep this up I wont need to start before I will have finished 😁

• Well done to you.

It's a great feeling. 3 park runs for me and 3 PB's.

Just can't run that fast when out on my own. Your time is amazing xx

• Dunnja snap, same for me I can't get near these times now when running on my own during the week usually about 30 mins

• well done ex :D great PB :D

• Thanks S_R

• well done, that's a fab time

• Thanks IR I will savour the moment as I keep thinking each week I must have reached my peek.

• That's an amazing time well done ! I am no where near that fast :( How do you top that ? :)

• Ridingstar I am not sure I will be able to top it so I will enjoy the moment. I never thought I could run that fast so it could also happen to you and you may surprise yourself and run as fast one day.

• Whoa , that is seriously fast ! Well done, Excellent job !

You will be lapping yourself at this rate :-D xxx

• Hi PP that's what I keep thinking I will be overtaking myself soon. I can not run this fast when running on my own during the week, park runs seem to be my Mo Farah moments.

You may also like...