Week 5 Run 1

Very pleased with myself today as I really didn't feel like going out but I did and completed run 1 of week 5 and although it was a bit tough it wasn't as bad as I had feared. Now not sure when I'll run next as tomorrow I'm having one (maybe two) tooth out and root canal treatment on another - so have to wait and see what I feel like 😔.

What i do know is if i need a break i will get back in tbe swing again.

Happy Christmas to everyone x

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

7 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Oh well done , it's great to get out there and run .

Hope the dentist is ok tomorrow . Sounds like you will be having a tough day . Be kind to your self :-)

• Very well done you.. good luck with the runs when you next head out..I have a dental appointment tomorrow too! So good luck with that :)

PS

Champagne is great after dental treatment! xxxx

• Will Prosecco do?

• Yes.... a decent one of course :)

• Well done! It's always great when a run's not as bad as you feared. :) That bodes well for the next one. Hope your root canal goes smoothly and you can enjoy Christmas with no pain. Don't worry about having more than a few days off. Have your next run when you're ready. Wishing you all the best :)

• Totes agree with McF, MD and OF. Hope the dental work goes OK. Take your time and run when you're ready. Fingers crossed you will be pain free come Christmas :)

• The dentist was horrible . I had two teeth out - no root canal tho - had loads of injections some were very painful and then I could still feel when one tooth was pulled !! Evidently it's just as well they were taken out cus they were "nasty".

Anyway don't think I will run tomorrow but am fine with that as I will as soon as I can.

Thanks for the replies xx

You may also like...