*** Exciting new 10k challenge coming πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…***

Hello everyone, myself, and our little team of administrators Realfoodieclub and poppypug have decided to introduce a new challenge that you can join πŸ… If you have recently graduated this may just be what you are looking for. You will find it from the 9th January in the Bridge to 10k community: healthunlocked.com/bridgeto10k

We will be running a 6 week Bridge to 10k challenge that you can sign up to. We will post once a week on the Bridge to 10k forum and give you pointers as to what you need to be doing. I can be as prescriptive as you would find useful to get you to that 10k. This is really exciting and a great way to get that 10k graduate badge πŸ…

If you are interested in joining please reply and I will add your name. I will be launching this on the 9th of January so you can get the festivities out of the way first!! It will then be on a rolling programme with some tweaks as we learn how to get this right!

I cant wait to get this going and I hope you may find it helpful,

Juju

X

Skip

Featured Content

HealthUnlocked User Stories

How did you improve your fitness, general well-being or cope with your illness?

Share your story

Featured by HealthUnlocked

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

19 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Sounds brilliant Juju. If I am run fit, I would love to participate. So I shall patiently wait and see and put my name down if I can! Well done to you three musketeers for organising! You're all stars ✨✨✨ πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸƒπŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸƒπŸ»πŸƒπŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

• Just wondering if i should put your name down??

• Oh you're so kind to think of me. Unfortunately I have to stay non weight bearing for another three weeks minimum, I have found out that I have osteopenia. So, probably best not to put my name down for this just yet. X

• gosh I am so sorry..... I hope that after 3 weeks you are on the mend and also have a good management plan for the condition. Take care xx

• I love a challenge

• Yes please ju ju! It will link in nicely for my march 10k race πŸŽ“

• Yes please, I will probably need to loose a few Christmas pounds lol.

• Yes I would like to join. Thanks

• Can't do it this time because will be traveling in Jan - but if you run it again... :)

• If successful we will be doing it on a 6 week rolling basis... so you can sign up to a later one 😎

• Hurrah :)

• I am starting week 8 today, so yes please to the challenge!

• I think I might like to join, but not sure if I need to consolidate 5k for a bit first. I'm happy to be advised. :-)

• I'm similar to Razouski; I've run 4 x 5k since graduating (aiming now to run 5k twice a week) so not sure whether I should be consolidating 5k for a bit or taking up your challenge! Happy to be advised :-)

• I think you would be fine.... I went straight up to 10k after I graduated, it depends how you feel too?

• Hi ju-ju great idea😊

I'm not well at the moment😨 so running is on hold but will be hoping to get back to bridge 2 10k training on 9th Jan please.x

• Sounds great to me, thinking of trying to aim to run a 10k run next year... count me in!

• Hi,

Please sign me up, that sounds great.

Midspur.

(Dave Weeden)

• This sounds like a great way to start January.

Count me in.

You may also like...