Couch to 5K
60,273 members โ€ข 92,932 posts

10 is the magic number... Sign up now for the next 10k plan โœ”๏ธ

Hello everyone, myself, and our team have decided to do another 10k plan that you can join ๐Ÿ…. If you are a graduate or about to graduate, then this could be for you!!!

We will be running a 6 week plan that can either get you to 10k or use it to increase your time. I will post once a week on here and give you pointers as to what you need to be doing. I can be as prescriptive as you would find useful to get you to that 10k. This is really exciting and a great way to get that 10k graduate badge ๐Ÿ…

Each week I will post a YouTube video that will tell you what you need to do as well as a post, and each week we will have a new topic for you to think about that will help you in your running journey. We will also be having some guests on the way too... familiar faces .... I will keep that as a surprise ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ.

I will be posting on the Bridge to 10k forum so you will need to join up if you aren't already.

healthunlocked.com/bridgeto10k

Here is a little taster:

If you are interested in joining please reply BELOW and I will add your name. I will be launching this on the 1st of December. It will then be on a rolling 6 week programme. Never a better incentive to get that Christmas Day run in.....

I cant wait to get this going again and I hope you may find it helpful,

Juju

X

59 Replies
oldest โ€ข newest

Perfect timing ju-ju- I'm in .... :-)

2 likes

Yes please ๐Ÿ‘

1 like

Id like to join please x

1 like

Gulp.... yes please! :)

2 likes

you will have the support of me and everyone else too :)

2 likes

Mmm!! Yes please!

2 likes

Ooh, count me in please ๐Ÿ˜Š

2 likes

Yes please

2 likes

I'm currently set to graduate next Saturday (if everything goes good)... would this be a good "next step" or is it a little too early for that??

1 like

Me too 5k graduation date is 18 Nov so perfect ๐Ÿ˜€

2 likes

Yes, Iโ€™m in , cheers.

1 like

Yes please. Should have graduated by then. Thanks

1 like

Iโ€™ll be supporting but Iโ€™m already using your plan as I prepare for a 10k run on dec 16. Good luck everyone!

1 like

Oh blimey... if I close my eyes ๐Ÿ™ˆ and cover my ears ๐Ÿ™‰... I might not notice that I'm saying "Yes, please count me in"..!! ๐Ÿ™Š

2 likes

Please count me in!

1 like

Hopefully graduate ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐ŸŽ“ on 17th November so deffo want in on this give me something to aim at ๐Ÿ˜œ

1 like

Ulanda Nyondo

1 like

Possibly me, if Iโ€™m brave enough, lol. Iโ€™ve only got 3 runs left until I graduate!

1 like

Yes please x

1 like

Yes please :-)

1 like

Please... I should graduate next week so thinking of some new motivation ๐Ÿ˜Š

1 like

Yes please, hair, make up, clothes. What was th other thing? ๐Ÿ˜

2 likes

Yes please sign me up!

1 like

Interested yes please!

1 like

Yes Please! Graduated at the end of February and have been running 5K 3 times per week for the last 4 months but can't seem to get past 5K so hopefully this plan will get me there. Thank you JuJu

1 like

Hmm .. tempted but not sure possible for me ๐Ÿค”

1 like

Yes please, I should graduate next Wednesday so will be perfect

1 like

Yes please. I think this would be perfect next step and doing it with others on here will I'm sure be the perfect motivation. Thank you.

1 like

Yes please :)

1 like

Iโ€™d like to join, graduated on Tuesday...whooo.

1 like

Yes, I would like to have a go too! I can quite happily run 5k plus, but my times are really slow and I think I need something structured to get me moving a bit faster.

1 like

You could do the programme based on time rather than distance- I am happy to accommodate this for you? I did this in the last one for a few people. There will be intervals as part of the plan which will help you get faster too...

1 like

May regret this but Iโ€™m in xx

1 like

In for a penny... in for 10k! Scheduled to graduate 5k this weekend!

1 like

Iโ€™m just about to start week 8 so I should be finished by 1 Dec. Sign me up!

1 like

Iโ€™ll give it a go - thanks ju-ju-

1 like

deffo!! been consolidating runs for a few weeks and pondering the next steps!! ๐Ÿ˜Ž

1 like

Yes please!

1 like

Graduated yesterday - Can I join this please

1 like

Hubby and I will graduate next week, would love to give it a bash ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

1 like

Yes please! Graduating on Wednesday (or that's the plan!!) and was just wondering what to do next :D

1 like

Yes please ๐Ÿ˜

1 like

I should graduate a week tomorrow. Would you advise this for me or do you think I should wait a little while doing some consolidation runs?

1 like

I would wait... I will be doing more and may do a rolling one if people want it... that way you can graduate, consolidate your 30 minutes and be fully ready to move on ๐Ÿ˜Ž

1 like

Thank you!

1 like

Please sign me up - I need some focus through these dark days!

Hi sorry I'm late. Can I still join this?

Yes please if I am not too late to join this. Graduated on Christmas Day ๐Ÿ˜€

Hey Ju-Ju.. happy new year.. ! I am just about to embark on Week 9 and looking for a training plan to follow straight on, as I want to get to 10K, is it too late to jump on board?

Got YouTube fired up and will look at the bridge website... let me know howโ€™s best to proceed. Thanks Tony

1 like

brilliant... either follow the pinned posts here that have the youtubes on them too. Or join the next one that I will be doing soon!!! And well done :)

Thanks for replying Ju-Ju, I have taken a look at the bridge forum and found the pinned posts so will have a go.

One thing, on the posts you give distance for the three runs, would you recommend throwing in some tempo runs or hill training at this stage or is it not advisable?

Yes please will graduate next week

Yes please

Hi

Didnโ€™t realise this existed but I think itโ€™s what Iโ€™ve been looking for

Graduated in November and have continued running ever since - albeit slowly - completed 7k this week but need guidance and encouragement now

HELP!!!

1 like

Hooray, I will add you... I have just posted it :)

Hi - Is this something I can still sign up to?

1 like

Of course, I have just posted and I will add you on. :)

Fab, thanks.

1 like

Your name is on the list :)

1 like

You may also like...