10 is the magic number... Sign up now for the next 10k plan โœ”๏ธ

Hello everyone, myself, and our team have decided to do another 10k plan that you can join ๐Ÿ…. If you are a graduate or about to graduate, then this could be for you!!!

We will be running a 6 week plan that can either get you to 10k or use it to increase your time. I will post once a week on here and give you pointers as to what you need to be doing. I can be as prescriptive as you would find useful to get you to that 10k. This is really exciting and a great way to get that 10k graduate badge ๐Ÿ…

Each week I will post a YouTube video that will tell you what you need to do as well as a post, and each week we will have a new topic for you to think about that will help you in your running journey. We will also be having some guests on the way too... familiar faces .... I will keep that as a surprise ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ.

I will be posting on the Bridge to 10k forum so you will need to join up if you aren't already.

healthunlocked.com/bridgeto10k

Here is a little taster:

If you are interested in joining please reply BELOW and I will add your name. I will be launching this on the 1st of December. It will then be on a rolling 6 week programme. Never a better incentive to get that Christmas Day run in.....

I cant wait to get this going again and I hope you may find it helpful,

Juju

X

Last edited by
Skip

Featured Content

Whatโ€™s your health story?

Simone lost over 28kg using advice from HealthUnlocked

Watch Simoneโ€™s story

Featured by HealthUnlocked

38 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • Perfect timing ju-ju- I'm in .... :-)

• Yes please ๐Ÿ‘

• Id like to join please x

• Gulp.... yes please! :)

• you will have the support of me and everyone else too :)

• Mmm!! Yes please!

• Ooh, count me in please ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Yes please

• I'm currently set to graduate next Saturday (if everything goes good)... would this be a good "next step" or is it a little too early for that??

• Me too 5k graduation date is 18 Nov so perfect ๐Ÿ˜€

• Yes, Iโ€™m in , cheers.

• Yes please. Should have graduated by then. Thanks

• Iโ€™ll be supporting but Iโ€™m already using your plan as I prepare for a 10k run on dec 16. Good luck everyone!

• Oh blimey... if I close my eyes ๐Ÿ™ˆ and cover my ears ๐Ÿ™‰... I might not notice that I'm saying "Yes, please count me in"..!! ๐Ÿ™Š

• Please count me in!

• Hopefully graduate ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐ŸŽ“ on 17th November so deffo want in on this give me something to aim at ๐Ÿ˜œ

• Ulanda Nyondo

• Possibly me, if Iโ€™m brave enough, lol. Iโ€™ve only got 3 runs left until I graduate!

• Yes please x

• Yes please :-)

• Please... I should graduate next week so thinking of some new motivation ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Yes please, hair, make up, clothes. What was th other thing? ๐Ÿ˜

• Yes please sign me up!

• Interested yes please!

• Yes Please! Graduated at the end of February and have been running 5K 3 times per week for the last 4 months but can't seem to get past 5K so hopefully this plan will get me there. Thank you JuJu

• Hmm .. tempted but not sure possible for me ๐Ÿค”

• Yes please, I should graduate next Wednesday so will be perfect

• Yes please. I think this would be perfect next step and doing it with others on here will I'm sure be the perfect motivation. Thank you.

• Yes please :)

• Iโ€™d like to join, graduated on Tuesday...whooo.

• Yes, I would like to have a go too! I can quite happily run 5k plus, but my times are really slow and I think I need something structured to get me moving a bit faster.

• You could do the programme based on time rather than distance- I am happy to accommodate this for you? I did this in the last one for a few people. There will be intervals as part of the plan which will help you get faster too...

• May regret this but Iโ€™m in xx

• In for a penny... in for 10k! Scheduled to graduate 5k this weekend!

• Iโ€™m just about to start week 8 so I should be finished by 1 Dec. Sign me up!

• Iโ€™ll give it a go - thanks ju-ju-

• deffo!! been consolidating runs for a few weeks and pondering the next steps!! ๐Ÿ˜Ž

• Yes please!

You may also like...