Couch to 5K
55,117 members87,661 posts

Yeah made it!

Just back from the graduation run, wow does it feel good to tick off that last run of the programme.

I did a little dance( where no one could see) then put a big gold star next to the cto5k print out schedule on my kitchen wall. Think I'll keep it as a reminder that all things are poss with enough effort and the right support. Wouldn't have got past week 3 without kind regards and advice of people in this community. So Big Thank You guys + girls.

I remember how it felt both in early days and later on, never got easy and then had calf strain which set me back for 2 weeks. To anyone doubting their ability- just keep going + trust in the programme- It most definitely Does work. To everyone - Happy running and Kind regards to us all. ☺Annty

12 Replies
oldestnewest

Congratulations 😊🎉🎊. Enjoy that well deserved feeling of achievement - you are graduate !!!

1 like

Well done annty , loving the sound of your dance . You so deserve your gold star. Enjoy

2 likes

Congratulations, enjoy the great feeling.

1 like

Congratulations

I'm hoping to graduate next week. Looking forward to getting that big shiny badge

1 like

Congratulations to you! Brilliant effort, enjoy your running after your graduation! 🎓🎓🎓👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏻🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏻🍾🍾🍾😀😀😀

1 like

Massive congrats to you! I never took my C25k plan down from the fridge either! :) Don't forget to ask for your shiny new graduate badge!

1 like

Well done Annty. You did it!!!!

1 like

Congratulations. Doesn't it feel good!

1 like

Congratulations Annty😊 whoop whoop...

Well done on your graduation run. You may dance in public too 🎉🎉 its expected😄🏃

1 like

Hurray! Rejoicing with you! x

1 like

Congratulations 💐

1 like