Yeah made it!

Just back from the graduation run, wow does it feel good to tick off that last run of the programme.

I did a little dance( where no one could see) then put a big gold star next to the cto5k print out schedule on my kitchen wall. Think I'll keep it as a reminder that all things are poss with enough effort and the right support. Wouldn't have got past week 3 without kind regards and advice of people in this community. So Big Thank You guys + girls.

I remember how it felt both in early days and later on, never got easy and then had calf strain which set me back for 2 weeks. To anyone doubting their ability- just keep going + trust in the programme- It most definitely Does work. To everyone - Happy running and Kind regards to us all. ☺Annty

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

12 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Congratulations πŸ˜ŠπŸŽ‰πŸŽŠ. Enjoy that well deserved feeling of achievement - you are graduate !!!

• Well done annty , loving the sound of your dance . You so deserve your gold star. Enjoy

• Congratulations, enjoy the great feeling.

• Congratulations

I'm hoping to graduate next week. Looking forward to getting that big shiny badge

• Congratulations to you! Brilliant effort, enjoy your running after your graduation! πŸŽ“πŸŽ“πŸŽ“πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸƒπŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸƒπŸ»πŸƒπŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸƒπŸ»πŸΎπŸΎπŸΎπŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

• Massive congrats to you! I never took my C25k plan down from the fridge either! :) Don't forget to ask for your shiny new graduate badge!

• Well done Annty. You did it!!!!

• Congratulations. Doesn't it feel good!

• Congratulations Annty😊 whoop whoop...

Well done on your graduation run. You may dance in public too πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰ its expectedπŸ˜„πŸƒ

• Hurray! Rejoicing with you! x

• Congratulations πŸ’

• Congratulations. Well done!

You may also like...