Wardrobe malfunction!!!

This is one for the ladies.....

Have any of you ever had your sports bra come undone while out running? Well, tonight it happened to me, in spectacular fashion! I was so focused on my breathing, pace etc that I didn't notice the zip coming undone until I was "hanging loose".... Fortunately I didn't flash anyone, but I did find out that fastening your bra while running can be done!!

12 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • I shouldn't laugh but I can't really help it! Good job you didn't flash anyone!

• Maybe I will stick with my normal back hook fasteners after all !!πŸ˜€

• Blimey! That would be painful πŸ˜– and a tad embarrassing. I did run today with a stabbing feeling in my back and when I undressed realised that I hadn't done up one hook on my bra. Must pay more attention in future and not be in such a hurry to get out πŸ€—

• I'm glad I'm giving people a laugh! I was lucky that it happened when there weren't any cyclists on the often busy path at the time....

• Oh my goodness, poor you!

• Fortunately it didn't slow me down too much, and I managed to cover 6k. I was very pleased, especially after a couple of runs that were a bit "meh"

• I buy the stretchy over the head ones, that may make it easier??

• Oh dear! Being of generous proportions, this is why I won't buy zip-ups! I have a horror of the zip bursting while I'm on a run :D I lock 'em down with a Shock Absorber, also referred to as the ForthBridgeBra because it is an engineering masterpiece. Well done for managing to re-do the zip on the run, and for finishing :)

• I have those too! The idea of "escaping" is terrifying!πŸ˜‰

• 'Mum! Who gave you those black eyes?' :D

• I've done the thing where it two of the three hooks is done up, but never yet completely undone! Trauma!😱

• Oh dear!

But also... hahaha! (Sorry).

You may also like...