Week 6 completed!

Yay! I am now officially a runner Laura says haha! It wasn't too bad.. I know I didn't have a rest day from yesterday but as I can't run tomorrow I wanted to take advantage of getting away from work early and fitting a run in today.

The 25 minutes passed pretty much uneventful. I followed the same route I always do so I knew when the ever-so-slight-inclines-that-feel-like-mountains were coming up and I just slowed down and enjoyed the run down the other side.

I remembered to take my step counter and logged just under 3k in 25 minutes of running. I'm ok with that..for me it's not really important how far I've ran as long as I can keep going.

9 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • Ah, well done debze :) You're doing really well and it sounds like we run at the same pace at the moment. :) All the best with your week 7.

• Thank you! It's a pace that feels comfortable to me, steady and not too fast.. when I was told I could sprint towards the end I just carried on as I was lol

• Well done..slow and steady will get you there.๐Ÿ™‚

• Thank you! Yep just plodding along enjoying the music on the podcasts...I find myself nearly singing out loud sometimes lol

• Great Runner, great attitude :) I'll get started on setting a place to await your arrival at the Graduates table :)

• Thank you! :)

• It's a great feeling I was so glad to conquer week 6, I rewound Laura a few times to hear her say it over and over with a big smily head on me

• Well done! It's great to hear Laura say those words!

• it certainly is! :)

You may also like...