Parkrun debut

Parkrun debut

Like a few on here I ran my first parkrun this morning. It was a bit of a struggle to get out of bed this morning, it was really tempting not to bother, but I'm really glad I did. It was perfect running weather: cold but still. The Edinburgh course is very flat, and is an easy to follow route along the Waterfront.

Anyway my result e-mail just came through, and I'm chuffed to say I did 5k in 28.42! I came 413th out of 576 runners, and was 10th in my age category :-)

11 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • I'm really envious of you. Well done. I can't wait to be well enough to take part in a park run. I was so close to getting there a couple of weeks ago, but have had to start again. Your time was great and good position in your age group.

:-)

• Thank you! I've been wanting to join in for a little while. I'm usually working on a Saturday, so it'll be a few weeks until my next one.

• So fast ....very well done !

• Well done and what a great time too!! ๐Ÿ˜Ž

• O fantastic!! Well done๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ˜Š maybe one day I will make that run as my son is in Edinburgh & flat good for me๐Ÿ˜€. Il just be chuffed to get to the 5k first as 2 runs to go till graduate but long way to go till get to the 5k in 30 mins!! One day though๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Šx

• Well done!!

• Well done!!

• Holy smokes speedy. Well done.

• Am jealous...

• Wow! Fantastic time! Well done!

• What a fantastic time! Well done!

You may also like...