Week 9 ✔

Week 9 ✔

This is the (rather sweaty) face of someone who just completed W9R3!

This was definitely the worst run of the week, the gremlins were sitting on my shoulder from about half way through telling me I was going to be sick, that I needed to stop... but I made it to the end and feel very proud of myself! The next challenge is going to be joining a Parkrun next Saturday then signing up for a festive 5k event in Edinburgh in December.

I ran with MapMyRun! Distance: 6.29km, time: 40:19, pace: 6:24min/km, speed: 9.37km/h.

Last edited by

24 Replies

• Excellent - well done.

• Thank you!

• Yay!! Well done you! That's an amazing achievement. 😊😊

• Thanks! It's a great feeling :-)

• Yay! Well done you 😆

• Thank you!

• Congratulations 🎉🎈👍!!!

• Thank you!

• As if the magnificent pace, speed and distance weren't enough, you also look bl**dy gorgeous! Even though I am exceedingly jealous, I shall pop the champers and wave the flags :) What a fabulous, fabulous achievement. Massive CONGRATULATIONS Rosie :) :) :)

• Oh my, you make me blush! Thank you :-)

• Yes I agree , you do look gorgeous ! Blimey, wish I looked as good as that after a run :-)

Many Congratulations Rosie on your Graduation, a fantastic achievement and I hope you are feeling very proud of yourself , you should be :-)

Happy Running and Good Luck with your plans, its really good to have goals, they help in keeping you focused .

Well done ! :-)

• Thank you! I'm enjoying seeing my shiny new graduate badge next to my username :-)

• Congratulations! Celebrate tonight!

• Thanks! My glass of wine is going down very nicely :-)

• Excellent - well done. It's good to see your plan for the post-programme running regime. Congratulations.

• Thank you! I am determined to keep up my new running habit!

• Congratulations Rosie. And to echo everybody else, you look fantastic. 👏🏃

• Thank you!

• Brilliant and well over 5k

• Thank you! It's been great having the Map My Run app installed on my phone to keep track of how I have been improving week on week :-)

• Well done and that distance is great!

• Thank you!

• Congratulations Rosie! Unfortunately some runs just are difficult for whatever reason but you.did really well perservering and battling through to the end. Don't worry, they will not all feel like that - otherwise I would not still be running.

• Thank you! Yes I have found that there is no rhyme or reason as to why some runs are better than others - you would think that W9R1 would be harder and that it would get easier, but hey, I did it!

You may also like...