W9R3......completed finally!

Well, after a rather long journey of 18 weeks I have just finished my graduation run (along with the bats and the rabbits and a cyclist who nearly ran me over!). I think my graduation treat needs to be a head or chest torch :-) Time to register for my first parkrun and concentrate on actually getting to 5K now. Thanks to everyone here for your encouragement and invaluable help along the way.

Sarah

14 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Yayyy congratulations πŸ˜€. That's fantastic. Good luck with the park run πŸ˜€.

• Excellent news Sarah, well done to you 🌟🍾🌟🍾🌟🍾🌟

• Congratulations. Well done and I hope you are proud of your achievement and enjoy running in future.

• Thank you all, very kind! I'm happy, it's taken ages, but that was the original plan - I've just got to keep it going now :-) and I've got a lovely shiny graduate badge already oh wow!!!!

• Fantastic! :-) :-)

• Congratulations graduate, enjoy your achievement, you are truly a runner! πŸ˜ƒπŸƒπŸ»

• Congratulations! Enjoy that amazing feeling.

• Congratulations Sarah.. well done.πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠ

Yes, get a torch, that sounds like a dangerous run tonight. Maybe your shiny new graduate badge will make you more visable and scare away the bats..😊

• Congratulations & well done such a fantastic achievementπŸ˜ŠπŸƒπŸ‘ bet you are fair chuffed! I normally run in the evening but wakened early so thinking I might try a morning run! Find I'm an evening person even slower in the mornings than night timeπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ! Week6 r1 & can't wait till I I complete week9 only so I can say "I did it" never stuck to anything so well before & actually getting to look forward to each challenge!! I can't believe I said thatπŸ˜‚x stick with the forum Sarah to keep us beginners going x

• Well done, all your own work - hurrahπŸΎπŸΈπŸΎπŸ’

• Well done! A running light sounds a great graduation prize, and shows your commitment to keeping on running. Laugh in the faces of bats, lol;)

• Congratulations!! Hope the Park Run is fun πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ’πŸ’

• Congratulations!!! I know the feeling! We just did our graduation run yesterday (in the dark). Both mid-50's and it took us 5 months, but we did it and that's all that counts.

πŸΎπŸ°πŸƒπŸΌ

• Fantastic - well done. 😎🎢

You may also like...