Trust me I'm a doctor TV programme

Who saw the that programme on BBC2, last night? a lot to do with excercise & running, found very interesting about stinky running gear, And fitness gadgets tested in the park, the makes they had didn't fare too well, but then none of them were a Garmin, which I generally find accurate and excellent..😊

Worth a look at on catch-up TV..

11 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Will do. Do you know what it was called?

• Trust me I'm a doctor! No I'm not a doctor! That's the name of the programme!😁

• πŸ˜‚

• Ha ha ! That made me laugh ! :-D xxx

• Annedroid makes me laugh! gotta laugh pops!😚

• Certainly do Dave ! :-) xxx

• Ooo - might make a quick cuppa and watch that now, Dave. Many thanks!πŸ™‚

• Oh yeah. The clue was in the title. Doh. It's Friday afternoon to be fair....

• do you not have to do any work AD? :-)

Hope you are not going to get locked into your office :-)

• Well, just had that cuppa and enjoyed the programme too!πŸ™‚ Lots of interesting items and very thought provoking. Not entirely surprised about the HRM's if I'm honest - potentially dangerous I think! I have not felt inclined to monitor my heart rate during exercise yet but if I do, think I would do as the Dr on the programme suggested and just use my pulse and watch!! I'm quite good at doing that and it's a lot cheaper! My current gadget is a Garmin forerunner 10 and doesn't do anything as flash as heat rate. πŸ™‚

• Heat rate!? Never knew they did that as well! Must be for ladies of a certain age!😁

I use a Garmin hrm chest strap which are more accurate than the optical wrist one's which I find good, none shown on the prog!πŸ˜‰

You may also like...