Week 7 run 2

First outing with my new gel insoles. I couldn't say why exactly but definitely more comfortable.

Light rain, so I was a little bit warm in my jacket.

I did the same route as last time, although I cannot be sure that I turned around at exactly the same place on the muddy track. But as I suspected my pedometer wasn't quite right last time. Having reset it I clocked up 4.58k, not the 5k from last time. So closer to the distance on OS Maps. Never mind, at least I did the 25 minutes.

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

9 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Yes, you did! That's so close to 30 now! Looks like you'll be on track for a 5k soon too! Well done you!

• Brilliant.. just get to running for 30 mins... the 5K can follow :)

• Brilliant - love the sound of the gel insoles :-)

• In my book that's faster than Fast McFast! :) Well done you!

• It's faster than old possum too! Sounds like you have a good speed.

• I don't feel fast but I think I have the settings right now.

• The proper support for feet is a godsend isn't it :) And you are so close to Graduation now -Hurrah for you! :)

• I have Gel insoles too and they are great amazing the difference, i was sceptical at first but tried a run with and without them and there was definitely a difference, great run too, graduation is just around the corner - Well Done!!!

• Woo well done! I've got the same run tomorrow morning and I hope it goes as well as yours!

You may also like...