Week 5 underway

I did the first run today. In both the first and second five minutes I realised I was speeding up (both times just before Laura announced the halfway time).

As usual I found the final run easier than the others, although I was pleased to be told to finish.

Yesterday I came across my pedometer so used that as well. 4821 steps, 4.09 km does that sound about right?

So, toughest so far, but doable.

I am not expecting to have wifi from tomorrow to Monday, no idea what, if anything I will be able to report then as I don't know whether I will be able to run anywhere from the campsite, but I will try to continue with Stretch & Flex.

Last edited by

5 Replies

• Well done, glad to hear it went well, guess it should be tougher but doable sounds positive. Enjoy your wifi free days and hopefully you will find somewhere to run.

I shall be going out for my first week 5 run tomorrow morning. Your distance gives me an idea of how far I will have to allow although I may have to head for the park as the stones on the way to the sea wall were pretty slippery when I walked the dogs this morning, just that the park is soooo boring.

Happy Camping. :-)

• thanks, hope your run goes ok as well. I had thought of trying a run on grass today but it absolutely hammered down this morning so I thought it best to stick to paths again. It didn't rain while I was running though.

oh yes, did I mention I had already walked about 3 miles this morning? We certainly got wet then

• So much for summer !

• Sounds like you're doing great, well done :)

• Well done Sue !

Keep going, youre doing great ! :-) xxx

You may also like...