6/1 - that was hard!

After the elation of last Friday's run I started to think I had imagined it! Over the weekend I started to worry maybe that maybe I had peaked already!

So, off I went this morning on the walk and on to the first run, I puffed - breathe through the nose - spluttered - breathe slowly - Walk - oh no run! and on it went - small steps, fast shuffle, try a little faster, walk! Reached the bridge, I see the church, one more lamp post - done and dusted. Nice brisk walk home........ That was hard - I did it.

Why was I so worried? Happy happy me!..................Still happy..................happy.....

8 Replies

• Well done on today I did my run this morning and it went well can,t wait for the next one on wednesday

• Well done to you, so glad it went well - hurrah.

Here's to Wenesday and cracking that one.

• A lot of people find this run hard so you're not alone. I think it's because it's back to intervals. But you did it, so well done.

• Wednesday should be fairly easy and then it is just solid runs no more walks so should be easier to pace

• I completed the same run this morning too. Well done, it is onwards and upwards.

• Great going- into the final stretch now. :)

• Slow, steady.. you got there.. and you will carry on, getting there.. well done :)

• Small steps are good! They take you places 😊 Shuffle - ditto. No worries. You got through it. Have a day off and line up the next session. Good luck. Take it very steady and you'll be fine. Once week 6 is out of the way you can breathe a sigh of relief.

You may also like...