Goodbye W3 and a scary hello to W4

Didn't think I'd get this far - still finding it tough on the old calves but managed the last 3 mins a bit better today. Bit scared of running 5 minutes stints next but three weeks ago I couldn't run 60 seconds so I guess Laura knows what she is doing with me.

Finding I am recovering better now and slightly less out of puff after the runs and I do feel good when I get home

However, forgot to turn my Map my Run off today until after driving home and my workout made me look like the bionic man - did the first part of my last kilometre in 1 minute 😂😂😂

14 Replies

• Oooh now that is speedy ! :-)

Well done Kate , keep plugging away , you're doing great ! :-) xxx

• Thanks

• Well done you are doing well. Can just picture your face when you looked at map my run stats!

• Haha! Bit like this 😮

• Haha your last sentence made me chuckle!

I remember often having no idea how I'd manage the next week's runs - loads of us felt like that at one point but we managed it! Trust in the programme, it's set up this way so that it's achievable. You can do it!

• Thanks & I am enjoying the challenge. Will wait until Sunday and run then

• I suppose I still wonder if there comes a point when one is obese (me, not you dear reader!) that you physically can't do a certain week? After my warm welcome to the forum the other day I am reading some of the stories of those a few weeks ahead of me and really wondering if I am going to be able to do it. I had a boss once who said he was built for fighting not running (meaning his height and stature) and it's kinda stayed with me.

• Laura is never wrong. Repeat after me.... !!

• Laura is never wrong :-)

• I did the opposite first time I used map my run. Didn't turn it off, although was convinced I had really should put my specs on, but I then sat down with tea and breakfast for an hour. Snails pace is an understatement 😎

• Oh I love depressing :-)

• Loving it... :)

• I think that could be the way to go! :) Go Kate.. doing fine and looking good :)

• :-)

You may also like...