Wooohhhoooo I am now a Graduate πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Wow I can't actually believe i have just done my graduation run!!!

It feels flippin amazing!!!!

To anyone who's reading posts and thinking they couldn't do it; please believe me when I say if I can anyone can. Never ever thought I could run and overweight by 6 stone when I started (1 lost) I wasn't really full of hope. But I read posts on here and followed the program religiously.

I found this forum at the start of this journey and it is a fantastic place with lots of lovely people offering advice and encouragement along the way.

A massive thank you to all of you who've been with me and helped me along the way πŸ‘

I've downloaded the 5k+ podcasts and will continue with running now I know I am a runner!!! πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

67 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Well done you runner you. πŸ‘πŸŽ‰πŸ™ŒπŸƒ

• Thankyou. Can't believe I can actually call myself a runner πŸ˜…

• Woo Hoo ! Absolutely brilliant Slinky !

Massive Congratulations to you on your Graduation ,what a fantastic achievement !

Don't forget to ask for your badge, and why don't you treat yourself to some running gear to celebrate ?

Well done ! :-) xxx

• You now promoting sweaty betty..poppypug..lol

• Ha ha , I wish ! They have some gorgeous stuff, but a bit too pricey for me xxx

• Haha me too; had a look last night; it's georgeous stuff but a little bit out of my price range X

• They have a sale on..... when you have done your 14K maybe ....? :)

• Thanks Poppypug. How do I get my badge please?

Yes def think running gear is on the cards; was going to be new shoes but I bought them 2 weeks ago lol

• Oh yes Slinky, a new top or/and bottoms would be just the ticket !

For your Graduates Badge, if you go to the Blue pinned posts on your right in Blue , there is an heading that will say Graduate Badge July 2016 , you just need to add a post saying you've completed and then RFC will grant you your badge . Taa -Daa ! :-) xxx

• I can't see the blue pinned postsπŸ€”

Is it because I'm on my phone?

• Ah yes, could be . It will be on the News Feed though if you can see that on your phone xxx

• Woopeee huge congratulations on your graduation!! Fabby feeling.. takes a lot of sweat blood and determination.. you go girl!! Enjoy :) well deserved.. :)

Enjoy your celebratory comments..sit back and feel proud!!

Keep up your running journey.. welcome to the grad gang :)

• Thankyou Sparky; celebratory glass of wine tonight 🍾

Ooh part of the grad gang I like it!! 😍

• I've just poured a vody... ( with orange juice apple juice and plenty ice!! ) just to stay on the healthy side of tipsy..Lol

..raise a glass to you!

• Congratulations, well done slinky, isn't it just the best feeling.!!πŸ‘πŸŽ‰ enjoy your pressure free runs from here on.πŸƒπŸƒβ˜ΊπŸ΅

• Thanks Monkey

I've downloaded the podcasts; just need to decide which one to do first. I quite like structure and following a program so I know I have to aim to finish it X

• I know what you mean, I graduated 3 WK ago and have felt a bit lost, downloaded podcasts yesterday, gonna start stepping stone next week. Good luck with the next part of your journey.☺

• Loads of posts on where to go next:)

• Congratulations. Well done 😊

• Thankyou very much X

• Thankyou x

• Come join .e on my elf ..next Sunday.. haydock park ;)

• Lol I'm not tipsy yet.. honest!! Ha ha..

This should have read... come join me next Sunday on my rfl..haydock park :)

• Lol! Unfortunately youre a bit too far away from me x

• Congratulations! :)

• Thankyou x

• Awesome! How wonderful!!!! A huge congratulations to you! Well done!!!!

• Thankyou Runningforbroke and thankyou for your help in finding how to get my badge x

• You star - well done

• Thanks Yatesco

• Wow!! Slinkyminky you went and did itπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ absolutely delighted for you, you deserve it. Enjoy the moment and a glass raised to you, make sure you buy that new gearπŸ˜‰πŸΎπŸΎπŸΎ

• Haha i dont think i will have any problem treating myself to new gear! Lol

How are you Bamb?

• On the mend thanks xx

• Well done Slinky you graduate you! I hope you feel very proud!

• Thanks Ullyrunner. I do feel very proud of myself fof beinb able to run and for finishing the program, normally i give up on things, but this was and is different, totally hooked x

• Congratulations Graduate!!!! Absolutely thrilled for you Slinky - what a fabulous feeling it is. Raising a glass to your success today and in the future and wishing you many happy, running adventures πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

• Thankyou Indizulu.

This may be the end of this program but its a whole new beginning for me x

• Many congratulations to you. Be very proud 😊

• Thanks Irishprincess, i am feeling very proud x

• Thankyou Poppypug and Runningforbroke, i am now the proud owner of a shiny graduate badge

• Oooh yes , looks the business ! :-) xxx

• Yay Slinks! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

• Thankyou 90ldfinch X

• πŸŽ“πŸΎπŸ†πŸ‘ congratulations Slinky! I hope you are enjoying your moment. You deserve it. A runner now!

• Thanks. Yes it's very enjoyable. 😎

• Congratulations! !!πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†another fantastic c25k success story!very well done to you 😊

• Thankyou. I used to read all the graduate stories and think not long now; it will be me soon and now here I am πŸ˜…

• Yay!....πŸΎπŸŽ‰ ....love reading these posts, it keeps me going πŸ™‚

• Thanks Ladyhelen

So many lovely people on here have been such an inspiration to me; I know exactly what you mean X

• Ahhh slinky, so proud!! Well done on your graduation, what a shiny new badge that is.... Look forward to hearing where your next run takes you xx

• Thanks Feelingsilly.

I think I'll definitely be doing some of the 5k+ podcasts (downloaded last week so all ready)

I'll still be reading and posting on this lovely forum and watching how others get on and graduate X

• Graduate!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow.. well done!

It starts........... :)x

• Thanks Oldfloss

For someone who never thought they could run and used to give up on things this program is amazing!!

Not only now can I run but I completed the program and loved it 😊

• You deserve it.. you have worked so hard. Sometimes, we totally amaze ourselves... ! :)

• Congratulations - what a fantastic achievement - I can't wait to get the same feeling of elation tooπŸ˜„πŸ‘

• Thanks Radleychick.

I'm sure very soon we will all be saying congratulations to you too πŸ˜…

• Well done xx

• Thankyou x

• Thanks for being an inspiration to us who are still owrking through C25k Slinky - hope you are enjoying your new graduate status, you deserve it!!!

• Aah Thankyou Ginger.

I hope I can encourage others just as I was encouraged along the way by the fantastic people on here X

• Well done - we all aim to be in your shoes so thanks for making it feel achievable. 😍 🐒 πŸ…

• Thankyou. It is definitely definitely achievable. X

• Oh, brilliant news. I absolutely agree with everything you've said. Keep posting ! Well done and congratulations :)

• Thanks Alsmum

Will definitely keep posting and checking in on here to keep me on the running path X

• Congratulations on graduating! That must feel good. I hope you continue all the running and posting to let us know how you are doing. Hope you are enjoying a celebration!

• Well done. It really is amazing how far we come in nine weeks

You may also like...