YAY!!!! I can't believe I actually did it! Thank you all so much for the help over the past 9/10 weeks. I don't think I could have made it without your support
Just thought I would share a few important things I have learnt from C25K
1) You can always go slower!
2) There is no such thing as a failed run!
3) It is as tough mentally, as it is physically!
4) Take your time to recover from injury and illness!
5) The advice given on this forum is invaluable, use it well
Now time to aim for that 5K!!!