Week 3 run 6 done..... I did it ....yippee Laura says I'm a runner ...you ain't beat me yet my dear ex πŸ€‘

Omg got up at 5.40 am, out by 6.05 and just thought come on , you can do this.... Initially thinking your on a 14 hour shift do it tomorrow afternoon..... Well I did it, went a different route and that was better .... Different scenes , run along a river path and thought at 12 and a half minutes ..your half way just carry on, breathing better when she said I was on last 60 minutes I upped my pace and I'm so pleased I did it... Calf slightly sore but will rub ibrufen gel on it and try to stretch it out whilst walking on wards all day today.... But I did the 25 minutes I'm over the moon . Thank you all so much

Skip

Promoted Content

Download NHS Couch to 5K

The Couch to 5K plan is available as a podcast and app (Apple and Google Play)

Learn more

Promoted by Couch to 5K

7 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • I've just done the same run its an amazing feeling isn't it. We are amazing πŸ˜€πŸ˜‡πŸŽ‰πŸŽ†πŸŽŠ

• Well done heledw!!

It's an amazing feeling that one.

All running from now on, no more walk breaks X

• You are amazing! Well done!

• Pheww.. had to check.. that is Week 6 Run 3 isn't it?I had to check your other posts!

Blimey, I though it if this is week 3, think where you'd be by Week 9! :)

Very, very well done.. up, out there and going brilliantly!!!!!!

You are awesome... and before work too! Wow!

• Well done - you are indeed a runner!

• Whoop whoop...congrats πŸ˜ƒ....me too today...I was in tears when Laura said I'm now a real runner!

• I'm so impressed that a) you completed this run

b) you got up at 540

c) you were out the door in 25 minutes 😊 (I'm a faffer from hell)

A big well done on all counts Helen. If you can run for 25 minutes then you can definitely run for 30.

You may also like...