W9R2 - and with a swishy ponytail :)

Thought I'd go all out this morning for my penultimate run with brushed hair and a ponytail instead of a bird's nest mess. There was a bit of a head wind going out and it felt a bit of a struggle, but was pleasantly surprised to see that I'd matched Wednesday's time, if not the distance.

I'm never going to be Mrs Speedy, but to think that up until nearly 10 weeks ago I'd avoided all forms of exercise and look at me now; an actual runner!

6 Replies

• Fantastic - yes, you are a runner and it doesn't matter how speedy (or not) you are! 😊

• You are an actual runner! I envy anyone with a swish ponytail. I have a ponytail but it just won't swish! 😄

• Fabulous - your shiny badge is ready and waiting!!! A swishy ponytail too - wow!!! 😀😀😀

• Dressed for running and hair brushed - nope it's one or the other for me - you can't have everything! :)

• Oh I wish I could do swishy ponytail! Looking forward to your next post.....

• I have a swishy ponytail but by the end of my run it is invariably stuck to my sweaty neck and not really that swishy anymore! I try now to go for a fun-bun instead!

You may also like...