In Laura We Trust

I have just completed all three runs on week 2 and am now looking forward to week 3. I have not looked up the schedule for week 3. I will simply follow Laura's instructions when I start out on Monday morning. After all she has got me here so far.

I am still running within myself both in terms of legs and lungs. I am not tempted to push things on too far at this stage as I want this to be the start of the rest of my running life, not something that will peter out quite quickly.

I am also making lots of smaller changes that once again because they are not dramatic they will be sustainable. But I know that their cummulative effect over time will see improvements in my health particularly management of my weight.

I hope that everyone has a great weekend.

6 Replies

• You are doing this just beautifully!

Slow steady and focusing on the now and not the next! The small changes do work, and listening to Laura is really useful; after graduation the words stay with you, all the time! :)

This is great time for looking at weight too, with so much seasonal yumminess around, I am on a low carb', eating regime at the moment, and the problem I am having, is eating as much as I am supposed to :)

C25K really does work, and there is so much time for speed, distance and any variation of those, after, you graduate! Onward and upward :)

• I love the idea of not looking ahead at the schedule and just going with Laura. I didn't do it but sounds a great way to do it.

• That's the right way to go about it, as everyone on here will tell you, slow and steady will get you through. Good luck with the rest of the programme. 😊👍

• Way to go!

• Laura rocks! She also refuses to **** off when you tell her to and never takes offence!

• Sounds good.That's what we all want, Sustainable change. This forum helps keep me motivated. Hope it helps you too.

You may also like...