27 runs with Laura !!!

Completed week 9 run 3 today !! Have had a heavy cold( manflu) for the last week so has been an effort but I have crossed the finish line :) What a great plan and forum C25K is .

I am 50+ slightly overweight and haven't run since cross-country at school . The 1st few weeks my legs ached but now I feel energised after a run . In week 8 I was up to 4K and this last week I have gone over 4K despite coughing !! My next goal is running 5K with a charity run on Sunday to start me off .

The scales have not changed a great deal but am constantly being told I look well/slimmer :)

Thanks for all the tips/inspiration I may not have acknowledged ( only found this forum halfway through the plan)

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

16 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Well done Golddust. Congratulations on your graduation. Enjoy your running

• Thank you

• Awww, congratulations! Hope your Sunday run goes well.

• Thank you

• Many congratulations to you Golddust. Wear that badge with pride. I'm impressed that you're running a 5K so soon! Fab stuff and good luck for it.

• The 5K's were thought of 1st and the C25K afterwards ! Has been perfect in the lead up ! Thank you

• Ooooooo shiny badge - looking fine :)

Congratulations

• Thanks .

• Congratulations! I hope you feel really proud of yourself.

• Thank you

• Congratulations Golddust you did amazingly considering that manflu can often be deadly :)

Our stories are similar and I'm three runs behind you so it's great to read of your success!

• Thank you . Look forward to congratulating very soon :)

• Great job!!

• thanks

• Well done - be proud, be happy and keep enjoying it.

• Thanks and I will try !

You may also like...