27 runs with Laura !!!

Completed week 9 run 3 today !! Have had a heavy cold( manflu) for the last week so has been an effort but I have crossed the finish line :) What a great plan and forum C25K is .

I am 50+ slightly overweight and haven't run since cross-country at school . The 1st few weeks my legs ached but now I feel energised after a run . In week 8 I was up to 4K and this last week I have gone over 4K despite coughing !! My next goal is running 5K with a charity run on Sunday to start me off .

The scales have not changed a great deal but am constantly being told I look well/slimmer :)

Thanks for all the tips/inspiration I may not have acknowledged ( only found this forum halfway through the plan)

16 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • Well done Golddust. Congratulations on your graduation. Enjoy your running

• Thank you

• Awww, congratulations! Hope your Sunday run goes well.

• Thank you

• Many congratulations to you Golddust. Wear that badge with pride. I'm impressed that you're running a 5K so soon! Fab stuff and good luck for it.

• The 5K's were thought of 1st and the C25K afterwards ! Has been perfect in the lead up ! Thank you

• Ooooooo shiny badge - looking fine :)

Congratulations

• Thanks .

• Congratulations! I hope you feel really proud of yourself.

• Thank you

• Congratulations Golddust you did amazingly considering that manflu can often be deadly :)

Our stories are similar and I'm three runs behind you so it's great to read of your success!

• Thank you . Look forward to congratulating very soon :)

• Great job!!

• thanks

• Well done - be proud, be happy and keep enjoying it.

• Thanks and I will try !

You may also like...