Week 5 done!

I'm feeling really proud of myself for having completed W5R3 today. I finished strong and didn't struggle. This has given me real confidence to look forward to week 6 and continue on my journey. It's been a good end to a hugely positive week for me. The support of people on here and my pledge to report progress is really motivating. Thank you ๐Ÿ‘ฃ๐Ÿ‘ฃ

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

16 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • Congratulations Susojan; it's a fantastic feeling isn't it?!

A whole 20 minutes running!!

• Absolutely! Thanks

• And yet another week crossed off, Susojan - that run is such a turning point- well done :)

• Thank you!

• Well done you!

• Thank you!

• Well done susojan it's a brill feeling isn't it! I did w6R1 in rain this morning...w5r3 does motivate you to carry on, I wouldn't have walked to the car in the rain a few months ago! ๐Ÿ˜Š

• I know that mindset! It's actually quite nice to run in the rain isn't it!

• Me too...amazing feeling isn't it...personally I am in shock that I could do it ๐Ÿ˜„

• Hi yes! Makes you realise just what you're capable of - I've always been one of those who 'can't run', but it seems that I can when I give it a go...!

• Terrific stuff Susojan... thats a milestone run, a real turning point. You should be very proud of yourself.๐Ÿ˜Š

Onwards and upwards

• Thank you!

• That's so fantastic! Well done!!!! I did W5 R1 today. First time running on the street and found it quite hard. So well done you. Hope I can say the same after Friday's run!

• One foot in front of the other! Good luck!!

• woohoo! That's a milestone run under your belt! Wk 6 can be a bit tough but you are ready for it! Look forward to your next post ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Thank you buddy!

You may also like...